James Van Der Beek Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Caramel)
This smooth and formal hairdo is cut short around the back and sides to maintain a neat and tidy finish to the edges, blending into the top length which is left long enough to be swept to the side for a suave look and feel. This is great style for any occasion and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.