Daniel Radcliffe - Straight Short Straight Hairstyle
This brown mane is cropped short and close to the head around the sides and back blending into the top length that is left long enough to part on the side and sweep back for a formal finish. This is a great hairstyle for any day or night occasion and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.