Bryan Cranston Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
The back and sides of this formal hairstyle are cut short up and over the ears to maintain a neat finish to the edges, blending into the top length that is left long enough to smooth up and back for a fab' look and feel. This is a fantastic hairstyle for any occasion and needs trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.