Andy Samberg Short Wavy Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingertips to scrunch the moulding cream into your waves to create this great natural look.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Scrunch Hair Dry with a Diffuser and Fingers
Lift your hair up with your fingers and move the diffuser up to the ends, motioning the diffuser to the scalp in circular movements. Make sure the blow-dryer speed is on low and try not to completely dry the hair off. Leaving a little bit of moisture will allow the hair to dry naturally.
3 . Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.
4 . Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.