Zachary Gordon Short Straight Hairstyle
This dark brown mane is cut short and close to the edges around the back and sides, blending into the top length that is left long enough to style with a little wax or moulding paste. This is a great look for those with medium to thick hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.