Willem Dafoe Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Lift your hair at the roots for more body.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Part to the Right
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your right eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even right part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
3 . Use a Small Radial Brush
A small radial brush is used on shorter hair types to add more body or in longer hair types to create curl. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Blow-dry Left Side Back
5 . Blow-dry Right Side Back
6 . Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.