Stephen Colletti Short Straight Hairstyle
Stephen wore his hair straight and textured at The 2007 MTV Movie Awards and looked great! His hair was tapered from a short length on the back and sides to a longer length at the top, which was also heavily chipped into to add a very textured and choppy look. This is a great style for fine hair as it will help to create a thicker look.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel and Gel Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingertips to direct and shape your hair into place.