Ricky Martin Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to add height and texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.
1 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
2 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
3 . Create a Mohawk Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands, then starting a few inches above your ears; drag your hands through your hair until they met in a triangular fashion at the top of your head. Use a firmer wax if you require a longer lasting style.
4 . Apply Smoothing Shine
Apply a very small amount of smoothing shine to the palms of your hands and then run it through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Be careful not to add any to the roots or a large amount to any section of the hair as smoothing shine can be very heavy on the hair, weighing it down and making it appear oily.
5 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.