Milo Ventimiglia dazzled guests at The NBC Universal Experience at Rockefeller Center with his ritzy 'do which was cut short for easy maintenance. The back and sides were blunt cut short up and around the ears blending up to the top layers which were jagged cut for style and height. This style is easy to re-create with a little wax or moulding gum.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.