Mark McGrath Short Straight Hairstyle
Mark's hairstyle has plenty of spunk and attitude thanks to jagged-cut layers through the top. The back and sides were clipper cut short to maintain a neat finish around the ears. This look is easy to re-create with a little wax or molding cream.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to add height and texture into this style and allow the products to dry naturally.