Kurt Warner Short Straight Hairstyle - Black (Salt and Pepper)
The sides ad back of this naturally straight 'do are cut short up and around the ears for a neat and tidy look and feel, blending into the top which is wispy cut for height and texture making it easy to style with a little wax or moulding paste for hold and shine. Regular trims is needed every 4- 6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.