Jeremy Irvine Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This look is all about texture through the top thanks to the choppy layers. The sides and back are cropped short and neat to maintain a tidy edge. This hairstyle is perfect for any occasion and will need a little product for hold and shine. Regular trims every4-6 weeks is needed to maintain style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.