James Marsden Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Low-fuss and easy is the main idea for this look. The back and sides are clipper cut short up and around the ears blending into the top length that is jagged cut to create a textured finish. Product is needed to pinch through the ends and regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks. This haircut is ideal for a square face shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium
- Hair Texture: Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Blow dry the front upwards for extra lift, then finish by smoothing styling cream through the ends.