James Franco Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This smooth 'do is cut short around the back and sides, blending into the top layers which is jagged cut and left enough to be swept back to create this suave look. This is great for those with naturally straight hair and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape and style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.