- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Pull your hair forward and style your bangs to sit upwards towards the right to achieve this look.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
Using your blow-dryer, dry your hair using your fingers, separating the hair and allowing it to dry at the roots first then the mid lengths and then the ends. Making sure the roots are dry first will ensure that your hairstyle does not fall flat.
3 . Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a longer lasting style repeat this step.
4 . Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingers, then starting at your roots, apply the moulding cream as you drag your hair in an upwards, to the right, motion. Use moulding cream sparingly as too much will make your hair sticky and hard to work with.