Eli Lieb Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
This cool short 'do is clipper cut short through the back and sides maintaining a neat and tidy finish to the edges, blending into the top length that is jagged cut to achieve shape and texture best suited to compliment a round face. This is a fantastic hairstyle for any occasion and needs regular trims every every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.