Ed Westwick Short Straight Hairstyle
Description(Added: 27th November 2010 )
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
2 . Style Sides Behind Ear Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear. This will create a fresh, semi-wet result.
3 . Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingers, then starting at your roots, apply the gel-wax as you drag your hair in an upwards, to the right, motion. Gel-wax will provide shine and soft hold. For maximum hold, gel is recommended.
4 . Style Hair Back and to the Right with Fingers and Gel-Wax
Use your fingers and your gel-wax to pull your hair up and back while styling it to the right.
5 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.