Drake Bell Short Straight Hairstyle
Drake's style from Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards is for the guys who don't mind spending the time to style their locks. His hair was razor cut to sit over his ears and rounded down around his back hairline while his thick bangs were styled to fall from his top section, over his front and then to his side, totally covering his forehead for a very '60s finish.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.