Christopher Stanley Short Straight Hairstyle
This short casual hairstyle is clipper cut around the sides and back maintaining a neat look and feel to the edges. The top is left long enough to be swept back adding height and shape best suited to balance out a round face. This is a great hairstyle for those with fine to medium hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally to ensure that your hair stays in place.