Chris Lowell Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde
The sides and back of this short 'do are clipper cut close to the head, blending into the top jagged cut layers with the length left long enough to run a little product through for hold and shine. This look is great for any occasion and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.