Brandon Barash Short Straight Hairstyle
The back and sides of this hairstyle is clipper cut short up and over the ears, while the top is left long enough to style up with a little product to achieve height and shape best suited to balance out a round face. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.