Chris Pine Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde (Copper)
This cool copper 'do is clipper cut around the back and sounds for neat and tidy finish to the edges, blending into the top jagged cut layers making it easy to style with a little wax or moulding cream for hold and shine. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will help maintain shape and style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.