Billy Unger Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Ash)
Description(Added: 25th June 2014 )
This casual look is clipper cut all over to maintain a short and simple style that suites most hair types. This low-fuss style is perfect for those wanting an easy to manage hairdo and needs only a small amount of product. Regular trims every 4-6 weeks will help maintain this short style.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Smooth the Top Back Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands and then starting at the front hairline, drag your hands back over your head, smoothing down as you go. For a wetter look use a softer wax.