Adam Levine Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
The back and sides of this cool 'do is clipper cut short and close to the head maintaining a neat edge, while the top is jagged cut to achieve a textured look and feel that is easy to style with a little product. This low-fuss hairdo is great for any occasion and is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.