- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel
- Styling Tip: This is an easy style to achieve for those with naturally curly hair.
1 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel
Apply some some gel to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look.
2 . Style Sides Down Using Gel
Using a small amount of gel, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go.
3 . Scrunch Gel Through Hair with Fingers
Apply gel to your fingertips and then tilt your head forward and scrunch your hair.