Darren Criss Short Curly Hairstyle
This natural black mane is layered all over leaving enough length to allow natural movement for shape and style. This simple 'do is great for those with naturally curly hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain style. A small amount of product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
1 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel-wax and Fingers
Apply your gel-wax to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel-wax to set.