Jonathan Groff Medium Wavy Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: This style will best be re-created in naturally wavy or curly hair.
1 . Style the Back Out Using Gel-wax
Using gel-wax and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a soft and shiny result. For maximum hold the use of gel is recommended.
2 . Style Sides Out Using Gel-wax
Pinch and drag your hair in an upwards motion using gel-wax. Using gel-wax will give luster and shine with soft texture.
3 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.
4 . Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips and then rub it gently into your roots while lifting your strands. Using gel-wax in this manner will add shine and texture.