Aaron Yoo Medium Straight Hairstyle - Black
Description(Added: 21st July 2009 )
Aaron Yoo had all eyes on his funky 'do at the LA premiere of Friday the 13th. His sides and back were cut to sit above his jaw line, and the top layers were textured and cut short through the crown for height and contrast. This look is perfect for the wild and wicked, and it suits those with naturally straight hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Bring the hair on top forward and pinch and piece the hair all over to add texture.