Peter Andre Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.
1 . Spike Top Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the wax in before twisting and pulling your hair upwards. Repeat in each new section. For longer lasting spikes use a generous amount of hard wax.
2 . Style Bangs Up and to the Left Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax then starting at your roots, apply the wax as you drag your hair in an upwards, to the left, motion.
3 . Lift Roots Using Wax
Apply some hard wax to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for soft volume.
4 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.