Pete Wentz had all eyes on him at a photo call before a Fall Out Boy Live Performance in New York. His trade mark dark and mysterious 'do was razor cut all over to achieve this uneven and rugged look. The front of his style also had a combination of short and long wispy layers cut which were swept to the side as long bangs to complete his style.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.