Nick Roux Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
The main idea for this funky 'do is height and wispy edges. The ends all over are jagged cut or razor cut to achieve maximum texture which makes it easy to style high and flat with a little product. This look is best suited for those with fine to medium hair types.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the moulding cream through to create this textured finish.