Lance Bass Short Straight Hairstyle
This was a wild look for Lance Bass at the 7th Annual Stuart House Benefit. The back and sides of his style were shaved short with a number 2 clipper guard, and the top layers were jagged cut to create the Mohawk look and shape. Highlights were added to the top of his style to create a funky and fun finish.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Short
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.