CJ Baran - Straight Short Straight Hairstyle
High and wispy was the main aim for CJ Baran's hairstyle at the 10th annual T.J. Martell Foundation Family Day. His thick hair was jagged cut or razored to achieve a weightless and wispy finish to the ends. This allowed the layers at the crown to be spiked up and out while the top was styled flat to contour the head.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.