- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Men
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.
1 . Style the Back Out Using Gel-wax
Using gel-wax and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a soft and shiny result. For maximum hold the use of gel is recommended.
2 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.
3 . Spike Top Using Gel-wax
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the gel-wax into your hair before twisting and pulling your strands upwards. For longer lasting spikes we recommend using strong hold gel.
4 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.
5 . Apply Lacquer
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.