Marion Cotillard Formal Straight Updo Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
Marion decided to style her brunette locks back into an upstyle for the 18th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards 2013. The back is pinned to the back of the head, while the front is left out and worn as long bangs and swept across the face for a smooth and formal finish.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.