Amy Adams Formal Curly Updo Hairstyle - Light Red (Chestnut)
Amy Adams wins a 2014 Golden Globe Award for her acting efforts but also deserved one for her head turning upstyle she wore for the night. Her natural red locks, were twisted, braided pulled back and pinned to the crown to create a stunning shape best suited to balance out a round face. This formal hairdo will need time to create and product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.