Janet McTeer Short Wavy Bob Hairstyle - Light Brunette
Waves are added to the mid-lengths to ends of this short mane to give this style movement and shape great for any occasion. This is easy to re-create by blow-drying the hair with a small round brush. A little product is needed for hold and shine as well as regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.