Kristen Kish Short Straight Hairstyle
This smooth 'do is tapered into the head around the sides and back then smoothed down and behind the ears maintaining a neat and tidy look and feel. The top is parted to the side, then styled back with product adding height and shape. This is a great look to compliment a long face and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.