Jane Fonda Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Golden)
Jane looked great at the "Monster-In-Law" L.A Premiere thanks to the help of this sassy style. Her length was jagged cut at chin level and her top and sides were angle layered and razor cut to create this full, flicked 'do. Wispy, side swept bangs were also cut to shape her face perfectly. This style will be easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: To create a fuller flick, drag your fingers through the mid-lengths and the ends of your hair, twisting the ends out as you go.