Ginnfer Goodwin Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
1 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
2 . Wax Side Behind Ear
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear.
3 . Flatten the Top Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more wax.
4 . Part to the Left
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your left eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even left part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
5 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.