Dorothy Hamill - Straight Short Straight Hairstyle
Short and simple is the main aim for this hairstyle. The back is tapered into the neck and the sides into the head for a clean finish to the edges. The top layers are cut to contour the head with bangs to hang down on to the forehead for a soft finish to the front.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.