Angelin Chang Short Straight Hairstyle
This was a magnificent look for Angelin Chang at the 2009 MusiCares Person of the Year Awards. The sides and and back were tapered into her head for a weightless finish, and blended into the top's jagged-cut layers for height and texture. The use of highlights all over was a great way of breaking up her natural dark color.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.