Mary J Blige Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde
The sides and back of this highlighted 'do are tapered into the head and smoothed down while the top is left longer and parted on the side for a stunning finish. This look is easy to create with the right tools and needs product for shine and hold. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this formal hairstyle.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray over the top sections to keep the front sections down and flat.