The brunette 'do is blunt cut all through the back and sides to achieve a solid finish to the edge that frames the cheekbones perfectly. The bangs are also blunt cut to frame the top of the face and completes this look with edge and precision. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this shape and a small amount of product is needed for shine and hold.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of hairspray to your bangs to keep the hair straight and in place.