Piper Perabo looked like she stepped out of a scene from Star Wars when she arrived at The Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art to celebrate the opening of the new show "Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy." Her upstyle recalled Princess Laya's famous side buns- the only difference being that Piper opted for a curly look instead. Let's hope this is the last time she wears this hairdo.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Sculpture Lotion, and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.