- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Gel Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: This style is best re-created in naturally curly hair.
1 . Apply Moisturizer
Apply a small amount of hair moisturizer to the palm of your hand and distribute it evenly through the mid-lengths and the ends. Moisturizer will help your hair to maintain good condition and protect your strands from heat as you style.
2 . Apply Sculpture Lotion
Apply sculpture lotion to the palm of the hand and then place it evenly throughout the hair. Sculpture lotion can be used as an alternative to mousse for messy hair, as a styling aid when blow-drying for volume, and for a stronger hold.
4 . Style the Back Out Using Gel-wax
Using gel-wax and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a soft and shiny result. For maximum hold the use of gel is recommended.
5 . Style Sides Out Using Gel-wax
Pinch and drag your hair in an upwards motion using gel-wax. Using gel-wax will give luster and shine with soft texture.
6 . Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips and then rub it gently into your roots while lifting your strands. Using gel-wax in this manner will add shine and texture.
7 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.