Lupito Nyongo Short Curly Afro Hairstyle - Black
This natural black mane is clipper cut short and close to the head around the back and sides maintaining a neat edge, while the top length is left long enough to give the over-all style shape and height. This is a great look to balance out a round face and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: To keep this style full and textured at all times spritz some extra hairspray for added hold.