Wendi McLendon Covey Medium Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Blonde (Copper)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the mid-lengths and ends of your hair with your wax to define the wave.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Large Radial Brush
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Use a Large Curling Iron
A large curling iron is used to create large soft curls and can be used to add body.
6 . Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
Take a small section of hair and place the ends at the base of your curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up around the barrel until you reach your mid-lengths. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the strands backwards.
7 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
8 . Tease Hair
Pick up a small selection of hair from your mid section no bigger than your tail comb. Place your comb at the roots and then comb up and down until the hair is standing up by itself. Continue to the crown and finish at the sides. Repeat this step if you require more volume.
9 . Pin Hair
Once your hairstyle is complete, hold your hair into place and then pin your hair into your desired direction.