Toni Collette Medium Wavy Hairstyle
Toni looked very glamorous at the New York premiere of "Little Miss Sunshine" with this sexy blonde style. Her length was cut to her collarbone and soft shaped layers were cut around her top and side sections to add volume and to shape her waves. Long swept bangs were also cut to give her style shape and definition around the face. This style is great for a night out on the town.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use the large curling iron in thick pieces of your hair to add large waves into the mid-lengths and ends.