Kellie Pickler Medium Wavy Hairstyle
Kellie's hairstyle had cameras flashing at the 2007 American Music Awards. Cut to sit above her shoulders, it was worn more to one side to create a stunning asymmetric look. This style will be an easy one to re-create and will hold well, day or night, with the right hair styling products.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.